Partner with Us and Increase Your Exposure
There is a business to art and an art to business.
Harkins House Productions is a for-profit entity in the arts/entertainment industry. Individual arts patrons, companies, and organizations that are interested in reaching a captive audience can become a Harkins House Partner. Your sponsorship dollars will be used toward our productions and, in return, Harkins House Productions will offer a combination of advertising vehicles exclusively for you. Depending on your support, the sponsorship packages will vary, however, you and/or your company will still have prime advertising and branding opportunities that will generate value, impressions, and Top of Mind awareness among our audiences.
- Harkins House's primary audience is comprised of African Americans ages 25-40 and a secondary audience of 40+. These individuals are mostly professional, educated, tech-savvy, and generally have discriminating tastes in music and entertainment. They have tremendous spending power and potential.
- Sponsoring a Harkins House production is more cost effective than traditional radio/television. Your brand will be featured as part of an integrated advertising platform which will include social media, radio/television, marketing materials (both online and print) as well as a distinct presence at hosted venues.
We also accept patron contributions here on our website. In return for your contribution, we offer tokens of our appreciation as well as project updates that you're helping to fund. See below and make your selection!
- Bronze Star: Special acknowledgement as a Bronze Patron on website.
- Gold Star: Special acknowledgement as a Gold Patron on website and Facebook page.
- Platinum Star: Special acknowledgement as a Platinum Patron on website, Facebook page and handwritten postcard of appreciation from Chandra Kamaria